This all-inclusive package is perfect for a couple, family, or group of friends who want to catch a lot of fish in the epic waters of the Bristol Bay area, explore a bit, and have a nice first class place to stay with excellent food. Fly fishermen and conventional fishermen alike love this package!
- Transportation to and from the King Salmon Airport
- Deluxe private Alaskan log cabin accommodations
- Three delicious gourmet meals a day
- Limited Beer and wine at dinner (2 glasses included with additional beer, wine, and hard liquor available for purchase)
- All of your favorite snacks, beverages, and treats
- 2 to 1 guide ratio for double occupancy
- USCG and Alaska Fish and Game Licensed Guides
- Katmai National Park service use fees included
- Professional vacuum sealing and preparation of fish for shipment home
- Top of the line fishing equipment to use during your stay
- Boat fishing on the famous Naknek River
- One day (or more if you wish) of the ultimate back country ATV fishing adventure
- Fly-out included for Bear/wildlife viewing at the famous Brooks Falls… A definite bucket list adventure! (self guided, sack lunch can be provide at no addition cost by Gold Creek chef or guest can opt to eat at Brooks Lodge at guests expence)
- All Lodge activities included with this package at no additional cost: Kayaking, Paddle boarding, 25 rounds of Trap shooting per person
- Daily maid service
* Alaska Fishing license is not included in this package but can be purchased online prior to arrival or at the Lodge upon arrival.
Prices are per person based on double occupancy per cabin…..
Extra float plane fly-out and Heli Fishing or scenic flight adventures available to enhance this package at additional cost depending on location.